About The Market
Saudi Arabia is the most attractive market in the middle east. Demonstrating the largest economy and population (to more than 30 million people in 2025) in the GCC region, country promises incredible opportunities for business expansion and growth.
Countries such as KSA have attracted international acclaim for undertaking the world’s largest investments across building up of its educational sector and upgrading healthcare facilities, also pointing to the massive opportunity for the interiors and fit out markets that lies in these segments.
Booming construction activities influence growth in interior and fit out markets in the GCC region.
DECOFAIR HAS THE MARKET COVERED
Since its inception in 2009, Decofair has been considered to be one of the most-highly rated annual furniture and interior design exhibitions. The exhibition attracts pioneer furniture and interior design companies based in KSA in addition to the most important international and European relevant brands.
Saudi Arabia’s Furniture Industry, one of the most VIBRANT and FASTEST GROWING industries in the GCC
- The furniture business of the Kingdom will develop at a CAGR of around 11% amid 2016-2020
- GCC lighting systems market to surge to $3.5 billion by 2020
- Saudi Arabia's construction equipment market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 8.75% during 2015-2021
- Furniture consumption in Saudi Arabia is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10% during 2015-2019
- Furniture imports value is anticipated to grow to 14% by 2018 making KSA one of the most attractive and buoyant interiors market in the Middle East
- Real Estate sector is projected to grow by 7.8% in the 2015-2019 period
- Over 120 upcoming major hotel projects to be completed by 2020
- Saudi Arabia demonstrates the largest market in terms of construction projects lined up for completion, followed by UAE and Qatar
- Riyadh and Jeddah to see an increase of over 40,000 new hotel rooms by 2018
Sources: RNCOS, Frost & Sullivan, Research and Markets, Alpen Capital, Colliers, Top hotel projects